Friday, July 16, 2010

chartreuse in the house

























Happy Friday. I missed this collection from Siberian-born Roksanda Ilincic! I can see why she gravitated to such cool colors: she was inspired by a spring in Sicily and she's a fellow Gemini! I love it and wish I could wear something from it for the Grammys. My favorite piece is the navy with the chartreuse bow, what's yours?
















































































































































































































































Here she is eloquently discussing her F/W 2009 collection.

8 comments:

  1. Wow I adore the bright neon yellow colour in the first pictures!! Absolute fan!! I didn't knew this designer! Thanks for sharing:)

    Love
    Fashionfabrice

    Click here to visit FASHIONFABRICE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the way the first all yellow dress is cut!
    very unique.

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that first image is wonderful - love that pop of color with the bow!
    Roksanda is wonderful...she collaborated with a lingerie designer that I carry in my boutique and made an amazing lingerie collection.
    xox alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    This is an amazing collection! ....I've put you on my feed so look forward to seeing more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Killer collection! I'm dying for the green dress with the feathered belt.

    Enter to win an Oufi London leather handbag! (Retail value: $140)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That yellow belt in the first picture is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is all gorgeous but that pop of chartreuse with the navy...to die for!

    ReplyDelete