Wednesday, June 8, 2011

bright & bold: 2012 resort wear faves

I noticed a lot of bold patterns, and reds and bright colors in the 2012 Resort Wear collections. So many fun ones. Which ones are your faves?

Monique Lhuillier




























Derek Lam (my favorite collection, I think.)








































































BCBG Max Azria




























DVF




















































ADAM




























Sophie Theallet


















































Donna Karan

























Erin Featherston

























Yves Saint Laurent



























Thakoon Addiction

























Lela Rose

























Marc Jacobs (so pretty in pink!)

























Marc by Marc




















































Douglas Hannant

























Michael Kors



















































Jill Stuart


















































Organic by John Patrick

























DKNY









































































Rachel Roy





3 comments:

  1. Heartbreaking!!! I want them ALL. The red Monique Lhuillier dress is definitely something I NEED to have in my closet right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh they are all rather gorge, but I have to say the Douglas Hannant frock is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh they're all so gorgeous, personally I think Marc by Mark is cute, plus DKNY.

    http://www.beautifulandamned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete