Tuesday, May 8, 2012

met ball faves!

Can't believe it's the time of year again! Who were your faves and your duds this year?  I think Prada won the night.

Carey Mulligan in Prada was my clear #1.

 

Geometric Chanel realness on Stella Tennant.



Stella McCartney & M.I.A in a Stella dress.



I'm a sucker for the blues.  Constance Jablonski, in Haider Ackermann. 



Anna Wintour.  I love this. Sometimes a dress actually resembles the person wearing it.  Does that make sense?



Janel Monae rockin the js.



I can't find decent pics of Brit Marling's dress but I think it's beautiful. 



Cool Prada dress worn by Angela Lindvall.



Lena Dunham looks cute and I love the pink shoes with this dress!



Solange looking fresh in Rachel Roy.




Diane Kruger in Prada.




Usually kind of meh on her looks but Jessica Alba looks all glam here.




Pretty Valentino dress on Lilly Collins.



This is probably not a fave of others but I love the pattern and the sleeves.



Tim Tebow looks really fine.




Kristen Wiig looks super cute!




This is kind of what the Met Ball should be about.  I mean... only Beyonce can do this.


 

4 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes! This, this, this! Brill, dazz, bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solange is definitely my fave! Janelle Monae looks refreshingly fresh! yes that was repetitive. alliteration n what not. I also like the Prada dress. Who doesn't like sequins?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can Jessica Alba not dress like a greek statue every time there she stands on a carpet? Also though, I love Diane Kruger's junk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Solange was definitely one of my faves. I just wish everyone didn't play it so safe this year. Linda Fargo's cape was EVERYTHING! I hated SJP's dress, but Dunst's was worse. Am I the only person who thought Beyonce looked fat in that dress and would it have killed her to wear black Spanx? #imjustsayin

    ReplyDelete