Tuesday, May 20, 2014

tu(n)esday! by olivia b.



Hey everyone, glad to be back on another TUNESDAY. Hope you enjoy the 10 tracks I picked for this week...


Something to mellow out to. I enjoy this track mostly because of the different uses of each instrument and beat change-up.

Cashmere Cat ~ Mirror Maru







This next track is fun in it's own right, so when I hear it, I can't help but dance.

The Knocks ~ Comfortable (Ft. Ambassadors)







I can always count on some Electro Pop to put me in a good mood.

RAC ~ Let Go (Ft. Kele & MNDR)







The vibe on this is so dope and the lyrics are fun and sexy.

Mr. Little Jeans ~ Good Mistake







I came across this next track from iTunes Radio channel, "Artists To Watch". Let's just say, I'm looking forward to more tracks from this group. Awesome-sauce.

SOHN ~ Artifice






I'm loving these British ladies that are rocking the pop and soul genres. Chloe Howl is my newest favorite. Not to mention the fact she reminds me of a red-haired Annie Lennox.

Chloe Howl ~ Rumours







This beat always gets me going and the drop is dirty but keeps flowing till the end... Love it!

Kove ~ Love For You







"And the troubles that I feel, disappear when you are near. And the moments that we share, they make me feel repaired."

Kidnap Kid ~ So Close (Club Mix)







The whole Settle album for me is amazing and I'm so happy it went Platinum... well deserved. I can't get enough of this track.

Disclosure ~ You and Me (Flume Remix)







Sam Sparro's voice does something to me kind of like Sam Smith... Soulful and smooth. Must be a Sam thing... ;o)

Sam Sparro ~ Black & Gold





-Olivia Bonom (aka DJ Liv N Learn)



No comments:

Post a Comment